Saturday, January 17, 2009

Peter Pan

Here is my Peter Pan Layout. I have had everything sorted for this for ages but not got round to doing it! The photos were taken in WDW about 4 years ago I think and my boys look soooo little!

Anyway - Firstly I used a darker green card to mount my cropped photos onto. Then I had a little play around to work out where it all went. I used photos also that I had taken of the Peter Pan's Flight sign and also the Pirate ship from Adventureland in Disneyland Paris last year. The paper is 12" x 12" Peter Pan by Sandylion, and the stickers are by Jolees Boutique and just lovely! It took next to no time to put together - I hope you like it! It is my new years resolution to do more Layouts!!

I have spent far too much time " blogging " this afternoon and not enough time listing items into my shop but never mind! Will do some more listing tomorrow as I am enjoying blogging!

No comments:

Post a Comment