Wednesday, January 14, 2009

More Items Added to my Store

Hi
I managed to list some more items in some of the other themes last night! I had to do most of it jiggling Harry on my knee as he just doesnt seem to go to sleep anymore!!! I have listed the PIRATES, FAIRYTALE, DINOSAURS, OUTERSPACE and also the DISNEYLAND PARIS postcards. I have started the Zoo section but then surprise surprise Harry woke up from his rather short nap! It is like his brain is tuned into mine - I sit down to do something and his brain clicks into action!! He does like staring at some of the stickers as I list them! in particular the pirate flag ones - I suppose as they are black and white he can see them quite clearly! Hopefully I can get some more items listed tonight!! Neil has sorted out the GUESTBOOK and also the NEWSLETTER sign up page now so all is well!!
speak soon
Jo
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment