Monday, February 23, 2009
Sunday, February 22, 2009
Wednesday, February 18, 2009
Tuesday, February 17, 2009
Friday, February 13, 2009
This is what you will receive in your mini kit to make Woody ( specific details available from the listing in my shop:
This is what you will receive in your mini kit to make Jessie (specific details available from the listing in my shop):
2) Next - the face - if you use gel pen make sure it is completely dry before going any further to avoid smudging.
3) Stick the fringe on first and then position the bunches hairstyle vertical behind her head, stick down and then add the bow.
4) Stick on her Cowboy Hat!
5) Cut the Yellow and White part sizzix bodies like I have done in the photo above and position the pieces , then stick, then use the white strip for the collar - trim any excess.
6) Stick on her shoes
7) Trim the trousers to make them slimmer and then cut the white pair of trousers as per my photo above and stick those on.
8) Stick on her belt and cut each piece neatly at the side.
9) Decorate with liquid pearls if desired and then use gel pens for the pattern on her shirt, belt detail and the cow print on the trousers.
Then your Jessie is finished and should look like this one below!
Voila! Your Buzz should now be finished - and look like this one below!
Wednesday, February 11, 2009
Tuesday, February 10, 2009
This is Becky's Layout which opens out to cleverly reveal lots of photos with the Characters at their Breakfast in Cafe Mickey's - They look like they are having so much fun!