Friday, January 30, 2009

DISNEY CARS RALLY


You can probably tell from the look on their faces that they love this ride too which is fairly new to the Disney Studios in Disneyland Paris. I have only been on it once - it makes me feel tooooo dizzy as it is like the Tea Cups, but for some reason my boys LOVE to feel dizzy like this!! They went on this twice in a row this time as it was fairly quiet - probably as it was sooooo freezing cold!

I used: Checkered Flag 12" x 12" by Creative Imaginations and Disney Cars Jolees Boutique, along with the usual backing card, paper etc etc!

First I had to decide on the photos - it was a hard choice as I took so many of them on this as they were really enjoying themselves! I decided on 4 this time and couldnt choose between my cars design papers by Sandylion or this design - but liked the black and white contrast with the red and blue backing card. It took next to no time to do as I had already decided the layout of the photos in my head - then positioned the stickers and it was completed!!

No comments:

Post a Comment