Friday, January 23, 2009

I am still working on my photos - I have to change all the gallery ones to smaller size files so that they do not take so long to upload and it is sooooo boring!! I have done Disney Theme Parks and Rides, Mickey and Friends, Pooh and Friends, Disney Fairies / Tink, Peter Pan and I have nearly finished the Disney Princesses but I will be going to bed soon as I am soooo tired due to a certain little person in our house who doesnt have much sleep at night at the moment! ( mmm I wonder who that is!) Never mind - it has to be done but I can think of much better things that I would rather be doing - like Scrapbooking !!! I will continue with the photos over the weekend and hopefully by Monday my shop will be running much faster! I am sorry if it is causing any inconvenience... Hope you all have a nice weekend and it is not too wet where you are, Jo xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment