Thursday, January 29, 2009

Hi - well it has been a few days since I posted ... Baby massage was lovely - and then the dreaded injections afterwards made him a very grumpy baby! He is fine now! ( asleep at the moment so I am making the most of it!!)
I have uploaded my Disneyland Paris Photos - please take a look - it was soooo freezing cold there! You will see the ice and snow everywhere!
I have also listed some rare Disney Toy Story Paper Pizazz papers which are selling fast so please take a look if you love Toy Story as these don't come up very often ...
I have alot of orders to process and package today but tomorrow I will be uploading some new Layouts to my blog and also trying to decide on the scrapbook challenge!
So - that is all from me for the mo ... xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment