Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Harry Has Reflux!

Have taken him to the Doctors this morning as he has been very unsettled with his feeding and he has reflux which is not good!! He is very sicky! Hopefully he will start to get a bit better with the medicine that he has been given...

We had a lovely time in Disneyland Paris - it was bitter cold but luckily we had our thermals! There was quite a bit of snow around which made everything very pretty! The boys really enjoyed themselves and Harry got to meet Mickey Mouse for the first time!! We have some lovely photos which hopefully I will get round to Scrapbooking soon ...!

I am hoping to get the Guestbook and Newsletter sign up sorted out later on today, I would also like to list some more items today ( when Harry eventually goes asleep!!!) - I will be doing the Zoo / Safari and Theme Park Categories next. I have some more photos to add to my Gallery too ...

All outstanding orders from when I was away have been posted - Thank you!

Speak soon

Jo

No comments:

Post a Comment