Monday, February 23, 2009

Sneak Preview of March Monthly Kit and Prize for Tempting Treats Challeng!

Here is a sneak preview of my March Monthly Kit - which the winner of my Tempting Treats Challenge will also receive! As you can see - it is beautiful - themed around the Fairest of them All imaginisce collection along with lots of other items that I have added. It will be available in my shop from 1st March - in limited quantities. I have also listed lots of new items in my shop this evening pictures are here and I have about 200 WDW Capture The Magic papers and stickers etc to list over the next few days.. along with a large amount of Disney jolees too! So I will be Very busy keeping up with the orders, listing items and also looking after Harry too! anyway - enjoy! Jo xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment