Saturday, February 07, 2009

MY TEMPTING TREATS!!

This is my layout for my February Challenge - "Tempting Treats!" This is to show you some extra examples to give you some inspiration! Please also scroll down for my " Casey's Corner" layout too...
I had a lot of trouble with the colours for this! I was originally going for a black and royal blue theme to match the T Shirts but it just didnt seem right. My 9 year old helped me with this and we realised that the colours we unintentionally chose represented Chocolate, Strawberry and Vanilla ice-cream! Yum Yum! Sometimes things just dont turn out how you originally plan them in your head!
I used a piece of pink Sleeping Beauty Capture the Magic paper, some shimmery brown and cream card that I had, a pack of Ice cream themed stickers from Paperhouse - with no outlines - they look lovely I think! Some ribbon, prima flowers and brads that I had in my stash!
I used a Mickey brad for my Mickey ear element, Pixie dust sparkle was added using stickles ( like liquid pearls ) and as for the hidden journalling - well you will have to scroll down the page to see that!

1 comment:

  1. Just found your page and your blog - love it!! Especially the music! Your pages are so beautiful. I certainly will try to enter your challenge before the end of the month :)

    ReplyDelete