Thursday, May 28, 2009

"Love a Parade" Unforgetable Surprise By Helen

This is Helen's 4 page layout for my Challenge - an Unforgetable Surprise. They were chosen at DLP Disney Studios to be "Stars for the Day" as they entered the park - they were treated like VIP's for the day - but their Unforgetable Surprise was actually being in the Parade, wow - what a unique opportunity! This fabulous set of layouts captures the day beautifully with lovely hidden journalling and more... I love the use of the film strips and the black writing and background for the photos is a lovely "Disney" coloured contrast against the Red Mickey background paper... I think that the journalling that sums it up is "Imagine being 4 years old and holding Mickey's hand while you ride in his float" - gives me those tingly disney goosebumps!! ( I am sure you all know what I mean!! Thank You and Good Luck xx

No comments:

Post a Comment