Monday, May 25, 2009

Hi - I hope you have all had a lovely bank holiday weekend ... I have been out and about dodging the rain clouds!!! I have got 2 more entries to my Challenge to add tomorrow - Thank You to everyone so far for entering - it is great to see so many beautiful entries... There is still 1 week left if you want to enter - you could win a £15 prize spend in my store if you win and everyone else will receive 10% discount off your next purchase. June's Challenge will be called " Splash" as this was the runner up choice in my poll last month. More details coming soon. I have lots of new goodies to list this week, luckily my husband is home to look after the children so I can get them all listed - there are quite a lot to get through!!! Speak soon, Jo xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment