Sunday, March 01, 2009

Kathy's - Be Our Guest!


Kathy's Layout was from Disneyland Paris "Rendezvous Des Stars" and this is what Kathy says about her layout:
"It is the day we went to 'Rendezvous des stars' at Disney Studio Park, Paris. We are a family who love pancakes and my daughters couldn't get over unlimited free pancakes as it was an all you can eat buffet. After our meal a 'chef' brought Remy out on a platter to see us! We had a great time. I kept the paper table mat from the restaurant and used it as backing paper. there is a little mickey ears button which I made with shrink plastic n the bottom right corner and three mickey ears in coordinating blue glitter in the other three corners. I have printed the journalling onto blue paper ad cut it out as if it's a speech bubble. "
I love the use of the paper table mat - very creative!! And the fun way that the hidden journalling is presented. You all look like you are having a fab time - my son would love it in there - must remember to go there next time!!
Thanks again Kathy and Good luck x

No comments:

Post a Comment