Sunday, March 01, 2009

Hi - I have uploaded some more entries to my Challenge which ended last night ( I didnt have time to upload them last night as I was in London for the evening as My Best friend and her Boyfriend are moving to Australia and had a lovely but sad leaving party). My Husband ( and probably my boys too!) are going to Judge the competition this time! And I will announce the winner this evening and also the set the new March Challenge too! Thank you to those who entered - I hope you had fun making your layouts! Hopefully a few more people may join in this months! I am just about to upload my new March Monthly kit to my shop and have some Disney World papers and stickers to list this afternoon ( at 3 ish while the Football is on!!) so have a look at those too - I have also got some Disney Jolees to list tomorrow evening and I am also hoping to list the more new WDW papers this week - Tinkerbell and Four Parks collection as well as re-stocks on the Disney Princess Papers and the other Capture the Magic range too so lots for you to choose from ... speak soon Jo xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment