Friday, January 15, 2016

Magical Memories 12x12 Disney Scrapbook Layout

Magical Memories Disney 12x12 Scrapbook Layout



Today I am going to show you how I made this lovely Disney "Magical Memories" 12x12 Scrapbook Layout using some of the items from our new 


 This is everything that you get in our new Disney Magical Memories Mini Kit 


I chose a plain white sheet of 12x12 Bazzil cardstock as the starting point for my layout ( not part of the kit)  and I printed off my photo, and laid out some of the pieces in the kit for inspiration...


I wanted to use as many of the Disney inspired colours as possible for this layout so I cut down the yellow 6"x4" cardstock into 2 pieces and then cut down one of the printed papers in the kit to stick over the top in the middle , I used my own double sided sticky tape for this. 

I didn't attach to the layout just yet as I wasn't sure where I wanted it positioned.



Then I chose another of the 6"x4" printed sheets and arranged it next to the other pieces and played around with the positioning of my photo.  Once I was happy I stuck the backing papers to the cardstock first, then the photo.   I cut round 2 of the titles from the kit "Oh Boy" and "Magical Memories" and used some double sided tape to stick them down.   I cut a small piece of one of the 6"x4" project life journalling cards to write about my Memory and attached that also.


Ribbons make great border embellishments for layouts, so I added some double sided sticky tape to the backs of the lengths of ribbons, then cut them to my required size.  Simply peel of the backing and position them to the layout!

I love flowers and usually try and include them in most of my layouts!  I layered this one up using a small needle to cut a hole in the black flower ( the others had holes) I pushed the brad throught which held them alltogether, then I made another small hole with the needle in the place where I wanted to place my flower and carefully pushed the brad through to the back.


And here is the finished layout!  It was very simple and easy to do, in fact it took me more time to decide which photo I was going to use!

I had loads of bits and pieces left over ready to use on another Disney scrapbook layout or another papercraft project!



I do hope you like it!
Thank you for looking, and don't forget to check out the Mini Kit here for yourself


No comments:

Post a Comment