Tuesday, January 19, 2010

"Magical Christmas" Return 2 Splash Mountain by Kirsteen

This is Kirsteen's 1st entry to my Challenge, "Return 2 Splash Mountain" I love the "splash mountain" colours of this layout, and as it was a Honeymoon in WDW in December 2007 there are little Christmassy elements in this too. Lovely embellishments and scrapped on 12"x6" format which makes a change and can show just how much you can fit onto half of a 12x12 sheet! This is what Kirsteen has to say about her LO: "...DH and I riding Splash Mountain very late at night in December 2007 after we have been at Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party. It was freezing! It was no wonder we were the only ones on the ride!! lol It's called Return to Splash Mountain as it was our second time on this ride. It was the first ride DH rode on our first trip in 2005..." Well, braver than me as I have only been on this once and certainly wouldnt go on it in the cold!!! Thank You and Good Luck xx

No comments:

Post a Comment