Saturday, October 10, 2009

"Magical" Meeting Magical Fairies by Carole

This is Carole's entry to my challenge - Meeting Magical Fairies!! It is a beautiful layout in gorgeous Tinkerbell Colours! This is what Carole has to say about her layout: "This is a page from my 6 year old grandsons scrapbook which I have made following our 1st trip to Disney in May, although there is not much journalling on this page I think everyone can see the magical expression as he meets Tinkerbell and her friends. He truly believed in the magic of Disney and believed they were the real fairies and characters and I think the magic shows in these pictures, it is my absolute favourite" yes - I totally agree - the look on his little face is just priceless and it is lovely to capture this in a scrapbook layout - after all it is not just little girls who believe in Fairies!! I love the green sparkly background to the photos too which highlights the lovely green of Tinkerbells dress and the other sparkly embellishments too! Thank You and Good Luck xx

No comments:

Post a Comment