Wednesday, September 02, 2009

September's "Magical" Challenge ...

Septembers Challenge will have a "Magical" theme to it. Please see my website here for all the details ... I have actually managed to do a layout this week!! So my example is above - using my "Magical" mini kit - the pink version!! This layout was inspired by my Favourite Magical place - can you guess where it is!!! And - also one of my favourite Disney songs that you will recognise from my blog - which is where the Quote and the Journalling come from, There are 7 photos representing the 7 lands in the Magic Kingdom! It was quite hard finding some of the photos as for some "lands" I didnt have as many good ones as others! I hope you like it and I look forward to seeing your enterpretation of my "Magical" Challenge! Thank You, Jo xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment