Sunday, August 30, 2009

"A Day at Disney" Around The World in 8 Hats by Debra

This is Debra's 2nd entry for my Challenge - Around the World in 8 Hats - at Epcot! This is such a fun layout - I bet that you will all want to try this when you next go to Epcot!! I know we will! The background colour has been kept simple with a compass / World theme to go with Epcot and it shows off the great photos beautifully. This is what Debra has to say: " 'Around the world in 8 hats' was from our 2007 holiday, we went to every country in one day in Epcot and I had my photo taken wearing a hat from that country. When we came home I picked my favourites to make this lo, it was a great record of our day at Epcot." The journalling is great and quite reminiscent of a great explorerer travelling around the world and documenting their travels! Thank You and Good Luck xx

No comments:

Post a Comment