Thursday, June 04, 2009

New Items!

Hi - I have so much more to list ... I am having a nightmare trying to list all my new items as it has taken so long to do all the photos! I have restocked the Disney World Four Parks papers... and I have some BRAND NEW WDW sticker sheets to list tomorrow among many other things - there are 5 x Four Park designs, 3 x Mickey, 3 x Minnie, 3 x Goofy, 3 x Daisy, 3 x Donald, 3 x Pluto, 3 x Goofy and 3 x all of the Disney Princesses and some Alphabet sticke sheets - some I only have 1 of each design at the moment to see how they go before I decide to order some more!! I have some Disney Jolees restocks too - then it is on with the general Jolees! I have lots of new designs and restocks for Zoo, Summer/Beach, Travel / Holiday , Fairy Toadstool, Dinosaurs, Theme Park, Fairytale, General USA and lots lots more... I hope to get them listed tomorrow - if not then it will be into the weekend... Thanks, Jo xx

No comments:

Post a Comment